Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Josh and some scrapbook pages!

So to finish up my weekend, I flew home Sunday and had to meet up with Tanya and her Mom, Barbara. Tanya had bought me a ticket to see Josh Groban with them!
I met them at the MGM and we dined on appetizers at the Rainforest cafe. Then we saw an amazing man with an amazing voice, Josh Groban! What a cutie and he talks to the audience between songs and makes some jokes. He had Judith Hill sing with him, she was amazing as well! If you get the chance to see him go for it, you won't be disappointed!
I am adding some of my layouts I made over the weekend, so you know  what I actually do at these scrapbook expos!



I am almost done with my Europe trip, I just need Sorrento lunch, Pompeii, and then some random scenes and the last page! Soon, soon....

2 comments:

My Garden Diaries said...

You have a talent lady!! I bet it takes so much time to put those books together!!! The concert sounded lovely...I haven't seen him but he does have a spectacular voice!!! Have a great day friend!!!

Tanya said...

What a FABULOUS evening that was...from the music and the man, to the company I kept that night! Thank you for joining us - thank you for dinner!

LOVE the pages - can't wait to see them in person - you ROCK!!!!! XOXOXO