Monday, September 16, 2013

Oh no...

Autumn is knocking on the door...geez, the summer's are flying by now days.
It will be Autumn on Sunday. Everyone's favorite time of year!
I have to admit the cool crisp mornings are pretty nice, I have always been a morning person, up with the sun, sipping a strong cup of coffee, listening to quiet morning sounds of birds chirping.
Plans for the fall are to build the last shade structure in the backyard and
I want to practice my knitting so I can make cool scarves.
or maybe these socks:
 

Have any plans for fall?? Looking forward to pumpkin pie and sweaters?


4 comments:

Colleen Mcgraw said...

I just taught my daughter how to knit and she loves it! Let me know if you need help

My Garden Diaries said...

I am looking forward to fall...love those socks!!! They look amazing!!! Hope you are having a great week you!!!

Hindustanka said...

Such a dreamy post... I LOVE Autumn, and I love crispy mornings just like you described them. Well, my plans to finish of a crochet blanket, and a shrug I am almost done with. Also to start crocheting a throw... and have cozy evenings with my hubby :)

Tanya said...

You do NOT want to knit those socks...BUY them! Believe me! XOXO