Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Busy Work!

We are adding more shade structures to the backyard, we are tired of chasing down our umbrellas when the desert winds pick up!
I paint the boards and hubby puts it together!
The posts are being anchored and set!

Then we add the boards, I will have to paint about 80 boards!
More boards!

 
Here is how the structures turn out,
we built these a couple years ago to line the back wall.

 I did manage to sneak away to take a class at Colleen's: www.beadmeataler.blogspot.com
You take a fork and sculpt it into a fabulous necklace!

Then you wire wrap a bead on and call it done!
Time to Eat! I just love how mine turned out!

4 comments:

Colleen Mcgraw said...

Hate to say it I would be board with all them boards you have to paint....but love the necklace.

Hindustanka said...

necklace is fab! it looks so great and when you realize it is actually a fork - the shock comes!

DearHelenHartman said...

Pretty necklace! Painting all those boards - you deserve a long break in the shade after that!

Ronna said...

What a great piece!....sorry I had to miss the class.