Thursday, January 24, 2013

Advertising the Right Way!

I had some vinyl on my truck's rear window to advertise my Etsy store, It said www.PeaceLoveandArtshop.com and now with the new car I decided to go a little more fancy. I asked Steve at www.702graphics.com here in Las Vegas to whip me up something. He is the one that designs the graphics on our racecars, check out the website for www.702graphics.com and see all the stuff they cover, Wow! Oh, and one of our racecars is in the gallery as well!
Last week he had finished and installed my screen, I just love it!!
 
Steve also designed one for the truck, since the truck has been retired, it will now function as a race car hauler, so the screen now features our race team: www.Infernomotorsports.com! Cool!
Steve also designed the graphics on the racecar you see in the screen!
 

3 comments:

Mary said...

Wow - he does nice work! I love the screen for your store! Hope it brings in lots of business!

Tanya said...

I didn't know there was a right or wrong way, but this looks awesome in person!!!!!

Colleen Mcgraw said...

So pretty, does it bother you at all when you look out the back or is it transparent and easy see through.