Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy New Year!

Another Christmas come and gone... It was fun, I got a new car, wine cooler and lots of fun goodies from family and friends! I will showcase them on the blog every now and then. We drove to Christy's house in California where I got to see my son, Travis, and his wife Rebecca, Christy and Jeff and the little animal sanctuary they have.
Travis decided to grow a beard! He looks like a mountain man!
Everyone watching the dvd I made for christy and jeff, it was our cruise photos put to music!
I just fell in love with Helen (she is a blind cat) but she really is more fun and outgoing then most cats I know! Then there is Popeye (he has one eye) and Pearl (she has grain allergies) Sometimes I don't know how my sister does it, the care and commitment is overwhelming but she keeps on giving!
I snuck upstairs to snap a photo of 5 cats napping on the bed.

Popeye and Neuman enjoying the fire!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Looks like a Merry Christmas was enjoyed by all...love the kitties by the fireplace! XOXO