Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Library

I finally carved out a little space for myself...like a craft room, exercise room, kitchen is not enough, I have to have it all, my husband is lucky he gets part of the bed to sleep in - well, he does have to share that with the cat! Hahaha!

I moved my treadmill to the guest room and put a little 150.00 recliner from walmart in the spot, added a little sign (Keep Calm and Read Books) and a reading lamp, and BAM! Instant library!

 I have books in every room in the house, I love to read and just recently got back to some serious reading. The only reason I have a TV in the house is for listening to music, a few little shows here and there and a movie now and then, but I like to sit and read in the evenings while hubby watches garbage on TV. Now I have just the cozy little spot do that in!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

HooraYYYYYYYYYYYY! I love that you have your own little reading corner...how cozy! I sneak off to my bedroom and lock myself away. Happy Sunday, Chica - XOXO ME

Colleen Mcgraw said...

Looks great, so nice to be next to the window tool