Tuesday, October 2, 2012

We interrupt my trip for this:

Oh, Yeah! We met an amazing woodworker in the office next to us, I sent Charlie over with a photo of a bed I would like to have made, he said "No Problem" whipped it up in one week....LOVE IT!!!
He is now charging 900.00 for them and has 6 orders!!!
We got ours a lot cheaper  ;-)

Storage is a key element in our home, 1200 sq. feet so you better make every inch count!
6 huge drawers and the fact that this thing is so solid it will withstand Armageddon  makes me smile!


Don't you just love my bedroom? I love the quote on the wall ( oh, click on any photo to enlarge it) I am going to be adding a reading chair in the corner by the bookcase, you can't see that here but no worries, I will photo it when that happens, I must keep you all informed!
OK, back to our regularly scheduled programming...

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Gorgeous, Chica - now we will NEVER get you out of bed!