Monday, June 4, 2012

A little weekend getaway!

We ran off to California to watch the Rangers play the Angels. I got to see Napoli play! I wore my jersey and Charlie wore his jersey, I wonder if people try to figure out what player was Deguevara!! haha! Maureen got him a personalized shirt one year....so his jersey says Deguevara on the back!
Joe and Mary went to fridays game with us and then saturday we went to visit christy and had lunch with her then back to the ball game for saturdays game, just me and charlie. We had a fun little getaway....

They gave away free hats!
 We got to be part of a Guiness world record for the most cowboy hats worn in a location, everyone put their hat on and we had to keep them on for 10 minutes, it was cool to see, then the official Guiness guy declared it a record, 40,000 fans had hats on! Wow, we are famous!

The sea of black hats!
Napoli!


2 comments:

Tanya said...

I wish the Guiness people had given you Guiness to drink while you were waiting to break the record...THAT would have been cool! Glad you had such a great time!

Mary said...

I didn't know you were coming to SoCal! :( Glad you had a great day!