Monday, May 21, 2012

patio daddy'o

I had a table and 4 chairs out under the gazebo but we rarely ate there, we perfer to sit in the pool and eat! It is cooler and less flies! So sunday morning I dragged out the old set to the front lawn and put a for sale sign on it, before I got the last chair out a couple came by and bought it all!
So when Charlie got home from his sunday drive by's (not shooting's) Claims where the people do not call us back, he can usually drive by on sunday morning's and find the cars at home...anyway..when he got home we ran off to walmart and bought the new patio set, great for just sitting and relaxing, plus we can still eat there if we wanted too! I just love it!
What fun stuff did you all do over the weekend??

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Is the gazebo new, too? This picture is so much better than the sideways one you sent me earlier! My neck hurts now...this rocks, Chica! Love the pillows. Charlie is such a gansta'!

Jessica said...

That looks so inviting...nicely done!! :)

Colleen Mcgraw said...

This is really pretty ...hey when are you serving up the Mojito's? I'm there.