Thursday, November 3, 2011

The fun never ends in Vegas!

I took Charlie to see a show, Anthony Cools.
If you get to Las Vegas and you have an open mind and don't mind a little dirty humor..this is a show guaranteed to make you laugh out loud!
Don't worry about being picked from the audience, you can only hypnotize the willing, so it is all volunteers that go up....and when in Vegas, people want to try new stuff and do crazy things so he has no problem getting people on stage!
Funny, funny man!
I won't let on what he does...you just gotta see it for yourself!
Charlie and I cannot stop laughing!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Probably the funniest show on The Strip!

Ronna said...

I was one of those audience members who was hypnotized in another Vegas show years ago. My friend was in the grand finale. Definitely an experience. I'll have to see this guy as well.