Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Busy Busy

Hi,
I have been working a lot with the hubby, we got busy the last couple weeks!
When I get home I have been getting some sewing done, I made a new purse to go with my western boots this winter. Same Amy Butler pattern as the last purse, but with some slight alterations, little smaller on the bottom, let's just say I got creative with the directions! I did the quilting on the handles but had to consult a pro for the bottom pieces, I paid her with a dinner at Bahama Breeze and a fun night at the Don Henley concert! She said it was a good trade! I am going to attempt the next one strictly on my own, no help!
I am also making a quilt this is the pattern but the fabrics are blue batiks and cream background...So stay tuned for the creativecat is going to be creating lots of new goodies!





7 comments:

Tanya said...

You ROCK, Chica - the purse is great and I've seen photos of the quilt..BEAUTIFUL, all of it!

Colleen Mcgraw said...

Love that purse, great job.

MOM said...

Too bad you had to cut the Bronc rider in two.....cute purse tho'

Love, MOM.

Colleen said...

Fantastic and the purse is way too cute!!!!! Keep it up, chica!

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

LOVE the Fabric you used and the quilting on it. I've got to try that sometime. I'm your newest follower :)

Ronna said...

Pretty darn good! Love the pattern and colors. Another talent coming out. Yeah!

Mandy said...

I had no idea you were such a great sewer! Awesome purse! I don't remember you sewing when I lived in Vegas...was I just not paying attention???