Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fun in the sun!

Hey thanks for all your sing alongs, work did pick up, we met our quota of 6 the last couple days! Whoo-hoo!!
Well, it is 110* here so we asked Ethan to come and play in the pool today!
We had fun splashing around and doing cannonballs!

Look my husband really does walk on water!! Hahaha!
They love to humor me with my peace sign obsession!
Stop motion water, love my camera!


Getting launched by grandpa!

We got Ethan his very own set of racing flags, he likes to wave the racecars along with the sarter at the racetrack!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Ethan is getting so big!!

Looks like he and grandpa really enjoyed the water while you took the pictures! Why not one of you in the water, princess of the pool?!!

Tanya said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh - I want to hear how excited he must have been with the flags! Looks like you guys had a great day, Pool Princess! :-)