Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy 64th Birthday CHER!

Girls night out! We had tickets to the U2 tribute show, but that got axed when Colleen scored us tickets to see CHER!! Yes, the real Cher! Not a fake! Her show was at Caesar's Palace, fabulous place, I have not stayed there, one of the places on my list to spend a weekend...Anyway, we had dinner in the cafe, then headed to the show, there really is not a bad seat in the house so we were in for a great time.

Cher started out singing "I still haven't found what I am looking for" by U2, which was very cool since we 4 were supposed to be at the U2 tribute show....Hmmm, did she know something about us?? Hahaha....

She took off from there and never stopped, she sang and changed costumes and it was all done in a very smooth way, she took us on a ride through the decades, in between costume changes we had video to watch, my favorite ones were the clips of the movies she has been in, Dang, she is a great actress too! She also had dancers that were amazing, this was one great production, and Cher has still got it, she looks fabulous and sounds spectacular! What a wonderful show, thanks Colleen for letting me see one of the great artisits of all time! Now, if I could turn back time I could have a body like that.....hahaha.......

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I'm still speechless! UNBELIEVEABLE night out!