Saturday, March 27, 2010

No news is good news...

just keeping busy working on various projects, Spring is here, which means Summer is coming up, oh I can't wait to uncover the pool! Hopefully mid May we can take the tarps off. We need a new pump and a new crawler and then we will be ready for another season in the sun!
My spring cleaning project will be to remodel my closet, it is a mess..here is the before shot:
What a mess..I am online looking for ideas..I hope to have this resolved soon! I am thinking more shelves, my sweaters should be folded not hung, and my jeans, all 50 pairs may need to be folded too, so shelves all around and bins for purses and hats...suitcases will go in the attic...hmmm, ok off to find inspiration!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

50 PAIRS OF JEANS??? WELL, I GUESS YOU CAN WEAR ONE PAIR A WEEK FOR THE WHOLE YEAR, BUT THE LAST TWO WEEKS YOU'LL HAVE TO GO BARE.
LUV, MOM.