Thursday, December 10, 2009

Luncheon!

I went to my Desert Newcomers Luncheon yesterday, it was our christmas luncheon and we went to Lawry's Prime Rib. We had 140 women in attendence. It was a wonderful venue and the lunch was fabulous! Salad, prime rib, yorkshire pudding, mash potatoes and a wonderful strawberry dessert. The entertainment was a Neil Diamond impersonator, Rob Garrett, he was won numerous awards for his interpertation of Neil.
So in honor of that I would like to present my favorite Neil Diamond song, well one of them, I like many of his songs! Here he is on the johnny cash show so you get too see a little of the man in black too!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love Lawry's! One Thanksgiving we went and instead of turkey, I had the prime rib - would like to go there again!