Friday, December 18, 2009

The leaves outside are falling...

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....only it is snowing leaves instead of the white stuff....Who is cleaning this mess up???
Gotta be my poor honey bunny, cause it is way too cold for me outside!!! We are in the 40's here!! BBBRRRRRR!!!
I can't survive if it is in the 30's so I better just stay in by my fake fireplace and snuggle up with a hot latte!!

I got the tree up!! I bought some teal colored stuff at joanns, 60% off, hey maybe I will wait until a week before christmas to decorate every year..cheap decorations are out!
I love the little birds!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the tree with the turquoise birds!!!!!!!!

Mine just has lights on it!!!!!

Tanya said...

The tree is beautiful - I have one pink bird like that on my tree (OK, other decorations too..not just one bird).

AND, I LOVE that you live next door to the Geek Squad!

Tanya