Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Scrapbooking must haves!

Ok I do not have any photos yet of our crop, debbie took all the pictures so I must wait for copies...in the meantime, I learned of some new fun tools for all you scrapbookers out there, the first is a new tape runner gun...
Oh this is SWEET! You have tons of tape to use and you get a fun gun to alter and decorate, I love this site https://www.albumsandanswers.com for buying one as she has them already painted for you, green, purple, pink..I ordered a green one, to match my eyes of course! It is on its way thanks to Sue over at https://www.albumsandanswers.com Go order yours today, it comes with 3 refills too!

The other item I found was a clikit tool from karen foster, neat way to add eyelets and more, I can see embossing on copper with this tool for jewelry making!
I also want to buy a crop in style P3 paper tote!!But they are no longer being made and they are going for astronomical amounts on ebay, but wow, what a great way to travel to crops with paper, I will keep searching until I find one!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Is the Click It, the same thing as the Scraparatus??? I saw the Scraparatus on a shopping network show last year and though the same thing about using it to punch on metal for jewelry. Can't wait to see what you create!